Tuesday, October 21, 2008

A welcomed Release...

Sometimes you have a day where everything falls in place. You actually finish your to-do list, your child's school doesn't call with a behavioral concern and you get at least one comment on your blog along with a handful of funny emails/comments from people who, for some reason, know how to say things that make you giggle (PTA meeting? whatever!....No Response.....tube socks and chamois cream...Fullbite scholarship.....) YOU GUYS MADE MY DAY!!.

I'm off to a nice long soak in a tub of bubbles with a good glass of Merlot. The last few weeks have brought me all kinds of family-related baggage that has really soured my disposition. If your out there and your reading this...I love every one of you for putting up with my moodiness this week and not forgetting that, on most days, I'm a cute, fun-loving, giggly girl who has found her weakness not in chocolate or shopping, but in the complexities of 20 gears and training to become a kick-ass cyclist.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to the cuteness - you're a doll face!

    When are we going out? As soon as I stop freaking out over school and your life calms down? No, wait...we'd never hook up if those were the rules...

    ReplyDelete